- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cups almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (packed) grated zucchini
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds and chia seeds.
- Stir in the almond butter, honey cinnamon until well combined.
- Place the grated zucchini on a sheet of paper towel and squeeze out the excess liquid. Add the zucchini to the oat mixture.
- Using 1½ tablespoons (packed) of the mixture for each bite, roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. Using a medium-sized cookie scoop makes this process easier.
- Place the granola bites on a baking sheet, sprinkle with more cinnamon, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve.
- Store the remaining granola bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serves 20 granola bites