2 cups grated zucchini
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp cracked pepper
1 pinch dried oregano
1tsp coconut oil (for frying)
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 lime (juiced)
2 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Blot grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture.
- Beat the eggs with the coconut flour, salt and pepper. Mix in shredded zucchini and combine well.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Drop rounded spoonfuls of zucchini batter into hot oil; pan fry until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Make the Guacamole; mix avocado, lime juice, sea salt, and cilantro together until well blended in a small bowl.
- Top each pancake with 1Tbsp Guacamole for completed breakfast.