Christmas time is coming and the holiday gatherings have begun! What do you do when you go to a holiday party and there are so many sweet treats all around, and you feel like you will over-indulge? Why, you make a big batch of HEALTHY brownies and bring them to the party, of course!
I came up with this recipe to make especially for Christmas time when all the holiday gatherings are happenings are going on. I want to be able to bring something delicious and healthy to the holiday gatherings and share them with my family and friends.
Chocolate, being one of my favorite things had found its way into my healthy creation. I hope you enjoy these Almond Butter Brownies!
Please share in the comments below what kind of treats you like to bring to your holiday gatherings. I would love to hear from you!
Almond Butter Brownies
1 Cup Almond Butter
1 Egg or 2 Tbsp Flaxseed + 3 Tbsp Water
½ Tsp Sea Salt
½ Tsp Baking Soda
½ Cup of Coconut Palm Sugar
½ Tsp Organic Vanilla
½ Cup of “Enjoy Life” Mega Chocolate Chunks (dairy free)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a small dish (8×8 or 8×6) thorougly or line bottom of dish with parchment paper (parchment is best)
3. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chunks until smooth
4. Fold in chocolate chunks and pour batter into pan
5. Bake brownies until golden dark brown – about 25 mins
6. Cool brownies for at least 10 mins before cutting
Note: Please use all organic ingredients if possible It’s very important to use big chucks of chocolate. They freeze nicely.